Canadian Dental Regulatory Authorities Federation


Contact CDRAF

Questions about practicing dentistry in Canada?

If you are looking for information on how to become a licensed dentist in Canada,
contact the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB).

Concern or complaint about a dentist?

If you have a concern or complaint about a dentist in Canada,
contact the dental regulatory authority in the province the dentist is practising.


The CDRAF is not able to provide answers to questions regarding individuals or provide advice to individuals. For general inquires about dental regulation in Canada please contact us at

6 Crescent Road
Toronto, ON M4W 1T1
Attn: CDRAF Administrator